[GSoC] Slots are in

Kevin Smith kevin at kismith.co.uk
Thu Apr 12 08:18:09 UTC 2012

Hi folks,
  Preliminary slot counts are in (visible in your dashboards). I've
unmarked the 'want to accept' flag on those proposals where people
have commented indicating they're nice-to-have rather than amazing,
and our proposals now match up with our slot count. Further jiggling
is still possible at this point, comments are still open on the
applications.

As per Carol's mail, please don't let students know about whether
they're likely to be accepted or rejected.

Deduplication will now take place and this may change things, with the
final dedup meeting being a week tomorrow (please someone ensure I
turn up in case I somehow forget).

/K