[GSoC] For 2015 mentors

Kevin Smith kevin.smith at isode.com
Mon Nov 30 14:36:45 UTC 2015

Hi folks,
Could each of the 2015 mentors send me a wrap-up paragraph the we can put on the XSF blog, please? Just a few sentences to say what the student was working on, how great it was for the project, etc. Something positive and easily-digestible. I had a go at writing a wrap-up myself, but as I’m not involved in most of the projects I couldn’t get very far (Google like us to do these things, so we need to get this done to have a chance of participating in future GSoCs).

/K