[IOT] [Standards] Status of XEP-xxxx: Sensor-over-XMPP

Sven Bendel sven.bendel at tu-dresden.de
Tue Dec 18 16:56:12 UTC 2012

Hello all,

our students did something similar using our Mobilis Framework
(https://github.com/danielschuster/mobilis) and a Lego NXT Robot. For
further information see http://141.76.40.90/~wiki/index.php/RemoteBot
(sorry for the IP in the URL, we currently don't have a DNS entry for
that server as it's mainly used internally and by our students) and
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPCDRsmcSKA.

Kind regards,
Sven Bendel

--
Dipl. Inf. Sven Bendel
Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter

Technische Universität Dresden
Fakultät Informatik
Institut für Systemarchitektur
Lehrstuhl Rechnernetze
Nöthnitzer Str. 46, 01187 Dresden, Raum INF 3085
Tel.: +49 351 463-38235
E-Mail: sven.bendel at tu-dresden.de