Hello Madina.
Do you have a link to your diploma work? How does it relate to Internet of Things?
This group just opened up. I guess we're waiting for a sufficient amount of interested parties to be able to start to discuss how the XMPP architecture can be used to in IoT, and the Semantic Web. We work with AMR, IoT and Semantic Web, and would also like to participate in setting standards for how we can extend XMPP across the semantic web (communicate with semantic resources over XMPP instead of over HTTP, extend SPARQL to include XMPP-based resources, etc.), and also use as a transport mechanism in sensor networks. Perhaps we could also create some kind of test-bed for IoT using XMPP and Semantic Web technologies?
How many members of the IoT XMPP group are now/soon ready/interested in participating in such work?
Or is it customary for one party to suggest a solution based on what they've already done?
Sincerely,
Peter Waher
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 16:00:10 +0300
From: ?????? ?????????? <polosataja(a)bigmir.net>
To: iot(a)xmpp.org
Subject: [IOT] CoAP
Message-ID:
<CAGPOgX01Y6_WazL0+mVab8=vR-KBby85UzaTEzRPMvjnd7zP9A(a)mail.gmail.com>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Hello
My diploma work was associated with semantic WEB and semantic analysis. I created a program that is used together four main areas - semantic networks, products, frames, and logical model. I developed the system for not simply answer and understand what she writes the user - the main thing was that she understood the nature of both objects with their properties and actions and their relationships.
At the moment I am developing a chat, using hmpp server. I would be very interessting take part in the structuring and establishment of similar Projects summary. How can I participate in your discus and things?
Madina