[IOT] Fwd: [Summit] rough agenda for XMPP Summit 12

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Wed Oct 17 18:37:05 UTC 2012

Please read for IOT-related topics -- we're planning to discuss these
on Friday, October 26. Remote participation is welcome and I'm really
hoping we can kick off some good discussion about XMPP and IOT. Please
let me know if you're planning to participate remotely and we'll add
you to the wiki page:

http://wiki.xmpp.org/web/Summit_12

Thanks!

Peter