[IOT] [Standards] Standard for Throttling/Queueing Stanzas

Ronny Klauck rklauck at informatik.tu-cottbus.de
Mon Oct 28 13:46:28 UTC 2013

I totally agree with Joachim!
Looking at the XEP-0273 it already contains a set of useful features.
May be a simpler version should allow to filter messages by a topic (e.g., temperature) like the chat room name in XEP-0045, instead by recipients/senders.

On Mon, 28 Oct 2013 00:59:58 +0100
Joachim Lindborg <joachim.lindborg at sust.se> wrote:

> This is also needed in the IoT world when small devices are connected.
> where we have low level of computational power or are battery operated.
> Also co posting to the IOT list
>

> 2013/10/27 Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter at stpeter.im>

> --
> *Regards*
> Joachim Lindborg
> CTO, systems architect
>
> *Keynote speaker at GoGonet live IPv6 conferens 12-14
> november<http://gogonetlive.com/gogonetlive-agenda.asp>
>  *
>
> Sustainable Innovation AB
> Adress: Box 55998 102 16 Stockholm
> Besöksadress: Storgatan 31 (Malmgården)
> Email: Joachim.lindborg at sust.se, www.sust.se
> linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/joachimlindborg
> Tel +46 706-442270

Best regards
--
Dipl.-Inf. Ronny Klauck
Brandenburg University of Technology Cottbus