[IOT] Reference implementation

Joachim Lindborg joachim.lindborg at sust.se
Thu Aug 21 23:03:28 UTC 2014

HI I have an open implementation of xep 323 and 325 in python published on
github https://github.com/joachimlindborg/SleekXMPP/tree/xep_0323_325 It
will take some major steps during the autumn and hopefully soon merge fully
in the main release track.

We do also have some java code based on smack if thats of interest but
thats not fully published yet.

*Regards*
Joachim Lindborg
CTO, systems architect