[IOT] XMPP-Iot international disco session

Joachim Lindborg joachim.lindborg at sust.se
Tue Feb 3 01:55:34 UTC 2015

Inspired from the XMPP lounge hacking at FOSDEM, where we had Philips Hue
lamps connected to Beatles music over the xmpp network. Loads of interested
people where playing with the lamps.

Couldn't we on the 9th of april 2015 which is the global IoT day, connect
color lamps all over the world controlled from London with lloyd's music
feed? I can setup most of the turorial.

Each lamp friending music_master at controller or join the Disco MUC room
receives individual messages and own symbols/nicks on the youtube channel
sending the music and Visualisation stream.

Then an https://talky.io/XMPP_world_disco session from all sites

*Regards*
Joachim Lindborg
CTO, systems architect