[IOT] XMPP-Iot international disco session

Riccardo Tomasi tomasi at ismb.it
Mon Feb 9 07:52:20 UTC 2015

Dear Joachim,

We are potentially interested as well - will you post links to the
tutorial on this list ?

BR,

Riccardo
---
Riccardo Tomasi
Head of Research Unit: Internet of Things Service Management (IoT-SM)
Pervasive Technologies (PerT
<http://www.ismb.it/Pervasive_Technologies>) Area
Istituto Superiore Mario Boella (ISMB <http://www.ismb.it>)
tel. (+39) 011.2276.438