[IOT] Ekster: implementation of XEP-0347

Joachim Lindborg joachim.lindborg at sust.se
Wed Sep 30 14:28:25 UTC 2015

Love it ! thanks for the contribution and with docker-compose too just to
good. Will try it soon

You can clone the http://xmpp-iot.org site
https://github.com/xmpp-iot/xmpp-iot.github.io and add a tutorial for the
registry under
https://github.com/xmpp-iot/xmpp-iot.github.io/tree/master/_posts/tutorials

Then you can use the converse client to access devices to read an write
values
http://www.xmpp-iot.org/tutorials/read-and-write-to-devices-with-converse-js/

*Regards*
Joachim Lindborg